Some Old Some New, Try To Tell Who’s Who!
1. ”77” is the actor’s lucky number, so it is her’s too.
2. She sailed the seas on a houseboat with Cary Grant.
3. Mother was discovered while sitting pretty at a soda fountain. Daughter is grown up and made headlines too.
4. A TV and musical comedy star, she is married to an actor whom you all know. Hubby’s alias: Dovetonsils.
5. The job of acting is all in a night’s work for her.
6. One of the greats of dancing and musical comedy.
7. How did this . . . squeeze his way through to stardom?
8. You would know him without the moustache.
9. I’ll tell you this… they never called her ”Suzie!”
- Roger and Vici Smith
2. Sophia Loren
3. Lana Turner
4. Edie Adams
5. Shirley MacLaine
6. Gene Kelly
7. Jack Lemmon
8. Anthony Quinn
9. Susan Hayward
It is a quote. MOVIE TV SECRETS MAGAZINE P.D.C. FALL ISSUE 1961